we've published BigQuery Reports add-on for reporting on your BigQuery data within Google Sheets.
You'll enjoy visualizing queries results and sharing reports with these cool features:
- Analysts and developers can create shared SQL-queries with pre-defined variables,
- Queries are saved for future use,
- Variables allow modifying the result without editing SQL-syntax,
- Visualize, manipulate and share data enjoying the benefits of Google Sheets,
- Everything works 100% in the Google Cloud and absolutely safe: data from Google BigQuery is directly inserted to Google Sheets.
If you need any support or have feature requests, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is how you would query and visualize The “SpeedIndex Tax” of Mobile Redirects in a few clicks without CSV.